2010 Cervelo P2
- Size – 47cm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to race! This carbon Cervelo P2 has a Shimano Ultegra 10 speed groupset with an FSA crankset and a new chain. It has downsized 650c wheels to match the frame size to give a better fit. The carbon cockpit was upgraded from stock, and there is a rear mounted bottle cage system behind the saddle. The bike stands out with its red accents throughout and its aero frame design.
Cervelo started their company based on wind-tunnel test data so it’s no surprise their super-aero P2 almost totally hides from the wind. Nearly invisible when viewed from the front or the back, this full-carbon time machine hides the rear wheel with a shaped cutout and features internal cable routing throughout for one slippery bike. Its chainstays and seatstays stay close to the center of the bike, only flaring out when necessary, to stay hidden from the wind as long as possible. The included reversible seatpost lets you dial-in the perfect clock-crushing position and the 3T carbon fork keeps the steering precise and confident. This slick sled is built to win, too, with aero bars and stem from Vision to get you in a wind-cheating position for minimal drag, and Shimano’s precise shifting Dura-Ace/Ultegra components so you blaze through the gears. Get ready to set new PRs!
- Frame – 2010 Cervelo P2 carbon
- Fork – 3T carbon
- Shifters – Shimano Dura-Ace bar end
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 12/25t 10s
- Chain – Sram PC 1031 (NEW)
- Tires – Continental Gatorskin 650 x 23
- Wheels – Easton Vista 650
- Headset – FSA integrated
- Seatpost – Cervelo Carbon with rear mounted bottle cages
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset – FSA Gossamer 50/34 – 170mm
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded FSA
- Brakes – Profile Design QS2 levers with FSA Gossamer calipers
- Handlebar – Profile Design 40cm
- Stem – Truactiv Stylo 65mm
- Saddle – Selle Italia Diva
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!