2012 Felt DA3 51cm
- Top tube – 520mm
- Seat tube – 510mm
This Triathlon/TT bike has been tuned up and is ready to race! This aerodynamic machine is constructed from carbon fiber and outfitted with a Sram Red groupset. Upgrades include a full carbon cockpit from Vision, a shorter, stiffer crankset from Rotor, and some fuel storage on the top tube and behind the saddle. The black and red colorway flows throughout the frameset and components including the small details like cable housing and spoke nipples.
The triathlon-specific UHC Advanced carbon fiber frame of the DA3 is combined with Felt’s super-aero Bayonet 3 carbon aero fork to create the ultimate machine to take you from your swim to your run faster than ever. With professional-grade SRAM Red components and Felt’s TTR2 wheelset, The DA3 is the most advanced Time Trial/Triathlon bike in this price range on the market today.
- Frame –Felt Carbon DA3 51cm
- Fork – Felt Bayonet3 Carbon
- Shifters – Sram Zipp 2×10 bar end shifters
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 12/25t 10s
- Chain – Sram PC 1091R
- Tires – Continental Grandsport Race 700×23
- Wheels – Felt TTR2 (Front) Felt AeroR2 (Rear)
- Headset – Felt Bayonet3 stainless steel 19mm integrated ACB
- Seatpost – Felt Aero UHC Ultimate carbon fiber bladed monocoque x 350mm
- Front Derailleur – Sram Red with chain catch
- Rear Derailleur – Sram Red
- Crankset – Rotor 3D+ 160mm cranks, Sram 53/39 chainrings
- Bottom Bracket – Pressfit BB30
- Brakes –Felt integrated aerodynamic front U-brake & rear linear pull with Sram carbon levers
- Handlebar – Vision Trimax Carbon 40cm
- Stem – Felt Bayonet3 integrated 2D forged & CNC machined aluminum
- Saddle – Adamo Time Trial
- Extras – Tacx dual bottle cage behind saddle, top tube storage container
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!