2013 Trek Superfly Comp (Gary Fisher Collection) – 19in Frame
This is a fun to ride hardtail that is ready for the trails. It climbs really wheel, tracks the single tracks great, and is awesome for racing or just taking for a fun ride.
Trek’s Superfly Comp is all about speed. This full-carbon beauty sets the standard for race hardtails everywhere with a Trek OCLV carbon frame that’s sick-light, crazy-stiff and that uses all of Gary Fisher’s proven geometry tweaks for a ride that is lively, quick and confident in any terrain. Leading the charge, Trek’s E2 tapered head tube and Fox’s 100mm-travel custom fork deliver telepathic handling, authoritative control and precise steering. Plus, this trail dominator boasts a 2×10 SRAM parts group, tubeless-ready Bonty 29er wheels, powerful Elixir discs and Bontrager components that are tough as they are light. XC riding will never be the same after riding this bad boy.
Bike Build Specs:
- Frame Size: 19 in
- Frame: Trek OCLV mountain carbon w/G2 geometry
- Fork: Fox Evolution Series 32 Float CTD, 100mm-travel, G2 geometry
- Shifters: SRAM X9
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9
- Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed: 11-36
- Chain: SRAM PC-1071 10s
- Crankset: SRAM X9 (38y/24t)
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 7
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race Lite
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Seatpost: Bontrager Elite
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Wheels: Bontrager Mustang, tubeless
- Tires: Continental X-King 2.4 (almost new)
- Pedals: Not Included
Got Questions? Want to come see the bike? Give us a shout!