2018 Trek Emonda SLR 6 – 52cm
- Effective Top tube – 534mm
- Seat Tube – 493mm
- Stand Over – 729mm
This Emonda SLR6 is clean, light and ready to eat up some awesome rides! The bike is very light making those long climbs a little more effortless, which is always a bonus. The fully tuned Shimano Ultegra groupset makes for a very smooth and predicable drivetrain that is complimented by the light and fast rolling Bontrager wheels. Whether you’re into performance or comfort on a long ride, this is a good fit!
*Note: There are a couple small paint chips (see photos) – One on both sides of the head tube (roughly 5mm each) from a bike rack, one on the top tube (roughly 3-4mm). These are all cosmetic and can be touched up with paint from a hobby store.
- Frame – Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, E2 tapered head tube, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Headset – Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Seat Post – Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Stem – Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Handlebar – Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm
- Saddle – Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bottom Bracket – BB90
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Chainrings – 50/34 (compact)
- Crankset – Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes – Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- Tires – Continental GP5000 25mm
- Wheels – Bontrager Paradigm Comp
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!