2018 Trek Remedy 8 17.5″
- Top tube –579mm
- Seat tube – 419mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride! This alloy enduro bike hasn’t seen a lot of hard miles, but it sure is ready for some. The beefy 27.5″ wheels and tires are tubeless compatible, allowing for a nice balance of control and maneuverability. 4-piston Sram Guide brakes slow the bike down using big rotors, and the Sram GX Eagle drivetrain keeps it rolling smooth. Rockshox is in charge of suspension, giving the bike 160mm up front and 150mm in the rear.
Remedy is a hard-charging trail bike for technical terrain and rowdy descents. It’s the mountain biker’s mountain bike, built with a 160mm fork and 150mm of rear travel, snappy 27.5˝ wheels, and all the stoke-worthy features that make it perfect for hitting jumps, roosting corners, and throwing down on the trail.
- Frame – Trek Remedy 27.5 alloy
- Fork – Rockshox Lyrik RC 160mm
- Shock – RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 150mm
- Shifter – Sram GX 12s
- Cassette – Sram GX 10-50t
- Chain – Sram Eagle XO1
- Tires – Bontrager XR4 27.5×2.60 tubeless ready
- Wheels – Bontrager Line Comp 30 tubeless ready
- Headset – Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing
- Seatpost – Bontrager Drop Line 125mm
- Rear Derailleur – Sram GX
- Crankset – Sram Descendant 32t 175mm
- Bottom Bracket – Sram Dub PF92
- Brakes – Sram Guide R 180mm(R) 200mm(F)
- Handlebar – Bontrager Line, 35mm clamp, 27.5mm rise, 700mm width, Ergon grips
- Stem – Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0° rise, 50mm length
- Saddle – WTB Deva
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!