2020 BMC Teammachine SLR01 61cm Sram Red custom build
- Top tube –590mm
- Seat tube – 584mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride – fast and smooth! This Teammachine frameset was built up with a full Sram Red eTap groupset featuring hydraulic disc brakes and electronic 2×12 speed shifting. The bike is rolling on HED Vanquish RC4 Pro carbon wheels set up tubeless with 28mm Pirelli P-Zero Race tires which is an excellent all-around performance setup. The brake lines are integrated into BMC’s ICS system for a sleek look and the gold Supacaz bar tape matches the frame nicely.
The Teammachine SL01 Disc is built to handle any race stage no matter how hilly or flat. It can conquer cobblestone or mountains with both speed and precision. This bike has outstanding linear speed but can also turn and corner very well. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs at the highest level in even the toughest conditions.
- Frame – BMC Teammachine SLR01 61cm Mod
- Fork – BMC Teammachine SLR01
- Shifters – Sram Red eTap 2×12
- Cassette – Sram Red 10-33
- Chain – Sram Red
- Tires – Pirelli P-Zero Race TLR 700×28 tanwall
- Wheels – HED Vanquish RC4 Pro
- Headset – Integrated
- Seatpost – BMC Carbon D-shape
- Front Derailleur – Sram Red
- Rear Derailleur – Sram Red w/ BBinfinite pulley wheels
- Crankset – Sram Red 50/37 – 175mm
- Bottom Bracket – Sram Dub
- Brakes – Sram Red 160mm rotors
- Handlebar – BMC Carbon ICS 44cm
- Stem – BMC ICS 120mm
- Saddle – Fizik Argo carbon rails
- Extras – batteries & charger, orange Muc-Off valve stems
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!