This is an incredible bike that served as a demo bike this past summer, so the miles on it are very low. The seat is new, bar tape is new, and it has new tubeless GP5000 tires on it that are setup tubeless. The bike retailed for $7700, so you are seeing a great discount. It’s in immaculate condition, and now needs a new riding partner!
The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc THREE gives you a taste of the professional cyclist’s feel at a fraction of the cost of the ONE. Already deemed one of the best road bikes on the market, BMC continues to improve the Teammachine through feedback from professional riders and a supercomputer algorithm designed to design a lightweight frame with a great balance of stiffness and comfort.
The Teammachine SLR01 Disc THREE is ready for any challenges the road may bring. Cobblestone and mountain navigation can be done with speed and comfort. This bike has outstanding speed but also turns and climbs hills well thank to a stiff, lightweight frame. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs in the toughest conditions.
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG701
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36
- Fork Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050
- Handlebar BMC RAB 02
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8″-1 1/2″
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050
- Rotors Shimano RT800, 160mm/140mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R5 Kium
- Seatpost Teammachine SLR01 “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070
- Stem BMC ICS 01
- Tires Continental GP5000 TL, 700x25c (It has been set up tubeless)
- Wheel – Front DT Swiss PRC 1475 Spline DB 35 Carbon
- Wheel – Rear DT Swiss PRC 1475 Spline DB 35 Carbon
Got Questions? Want to come see the bike? Give us a shout!