2014 BMC Timemachine TM02 Medium Short
- Top tube – 510mm
- Seat tube – 550mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to race! The Timemachine is BMC’s time trial/triathlon bike and this one is equipped with a Shimano Di2 groupset. There are shifter buttons in both positions on the bars. The tight gearing ratio is ideal for flat and fast courses to get that ideal cadence at all times. The bike is very adjustable, with 4 positions for the saddle offset and lots of options for the cockpit. The Mavic Aksium wheels are great solid wheels that give a smooth ride.
The cables are internally routed and the core elements of BMC’s subA aero shaping – the 3:1 length-to-width profiling, truncated tube profiles and turbulence-reducing Tripwire edges – are all present. The front brake sits on the subA fork, and the rear is tucked away behind the bottom bracket.
- Frame – BMC Timemachine tm02 full carbon p2p x subA
- Fork – BMC aero road fork, pure carbon, with subA
- Shifters – Shimano Di2 2×11
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 12-25t
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra 11s
- Tires – Mavic Aksion 700×23
- Wheels – Mavic Aksium alloy
- Headset – integrated
- Seatpost – aero road post, pure carbon, with p2p & subA
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset – Shimano 105, 50-34t, 165mm
- Bottom Bracket – FSA
- Brakes – Shimano Dura-ace levers with Di2 shifter buttons
- Handlebar – Profile Design T2 Wing 42cm
- Stem – BMC 90mm
- Saddle – Selle Italia
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!