2020 Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 Women’s Bike – XS
This bike is practically new with only a hand full of rides, which shows when you see the bike in person! It is super clean, tuned, and ready for the trails.
- Slack head angle, short stays and steep seat angle create long, low, modern geometry that helps you wring a little more flow out of every kind of trail
- Since riders come in all sizes, Proportional Response design tailors the suspension layout by size so every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control
- Big, grippy tires offer flotation and traction; size XS features 27.5 in. wheels, sizes S and above have 29 in. wheels
- A properly wide bar and short stem make for a comfortable, confident riding position
- Powerful brakes and a dropper post have you covered for the descents
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping chainstays short for nimble handling
- Post-mount brakes; frame is compatible with ISCG05-standard chain guides (not included)
- Build Specs:
Bike Frame MaterialCarbon Frame130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm Bike SuspensionFull Suspension ForkFox Float Performance 34, Grip Damper, Sweep adj., 51/44mm offset Fork Travel140 millimeters Rear ShockFox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 3-Pos adj. CranksetTruvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 30T, Ai offset Bottom BracketSRAM DUB PF30 MTB83 ShiftersSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Rear DerailleurSRAM GX Eagle Rear CogsSRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed Number of Gears12 Brake TypeHydraulic Disc Brake BrakesSRAM Guide R hydro disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors Brake LeversSRAM Guide R hydro disc RimsStan’s NoTubes ARCH S1, 32h, tubeless ready Front HubFormula 15×110 Rear HubFormula 12×148 w/ HG driver 12×148 Wheel Size27.5 inches TiresFront: Maxxis Minion DHF WT; rear: Maxxis High Roller II; both: Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready Tire Width2.5 inches, 2.3 Handlebar ShapeRiser Bar HandlebarCannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm StemCannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 0° Seat PostXS: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm SaddleFabric Scoop Women’s Sport, 155mm width, steel rails PedalsNot Included HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. tapered, sealed angular contact bearings ChainSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Dropper PostYes Weight31 lbs. 8 oz.
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!