2017 Cannondale Slate Force 1
- Size – Small
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! This versatile bike is capable of everything from road, gravel, and even some singletrack if you dare. Cannondale’s Lefty gravel fork absorbs the bumps that tires can’t handle, and the reliable Sram Force groupset keeps everything moving and under control with its 1×11 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
Slate is the bike you never knew you always wanted. It’s a full-tilt road bike with legit off-road chops. It’s a drop-bar bike with a Lefty fork. It’s got massive tires, yet has road bike quickness. Float over potholes, boost off of curbs, rail down trails or just bring a little excitement to the next group ride. On Slate, fun is the only mission.
- Frame – Small Cannondale Slate Alloy
- Fork – Cannondale Lefty Oliver Carbon 30mm travel
- Shifters – Sram Force
- Cassette – SRAM XG1150 10-42 XD
- Chain – SRAM PC Red22
- Tires – Schwalbe G-One TLE 650×38 (Set up as tubeless)
- Wheels – Mavic 419 Disc 650b with Cannondale hubs
- Headset – Tange Seiki Head Shock Integrated
- Seatpost – Thomson Elite 27.2
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM Force 11
- Crankset – Cannondale Hollowgram SI BB30 170mm with Wolf Tooth Components 38t (spare: Wolftooth 42t)
- Bottom Bracket – FSA BB30
- Brakes – SRAM Force
- Rotors – SRAM Centerline 160 front/140 rear
- Stem – Cannondale 100mm(installed), Spares: Cannondale 90mm, Truvativ 80mm
- Handlebar – 42mm Dimension
- Saddle – Specialized Oura
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!