[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1756″ img_size=”large” css_animation=”slideInLeft”][vc_column_text]Not into racing? Love cycling and the camaraderie of being around other like-minded people? Interested in possibly racing someday, but just not today?
The Dialed Cycling Club might be exactly what you’re looking for to keep you on your bike and having that fun we all know and love! The DC Club is also a great place for those who are just getting into cycling. Learn all of the do’s and don’ts of the cycling world, proper riding etiquette, basic bicycle maintenance and repair, and have access to people who will be happy to answer all of those questions you’re dying to ask.
Join us on Facebook!
Simply follow the link above to our closed Facebook group, complete a couple questions, and we will get you added to the group.
So, what does it take to be a part of the Dialed Cycling Club, you ask? Good question! Here are the few things that you’ll need to know:
- You’ll get to buy one (or more) cycling kit(s) and apparel that you think you might like to have
- You will be asked to participate, volunteer, or support in the Dialed Cycling charity events
- Oogie Boogie Poker Ride – Getting Kids on Bikes – Bicycle Fundraiser (OCTOBER – Date TBD)
- Ugly Sweater Ride & Toy Drive – Partnered with The Salvation Army & Families in Need (1st Saturday in December)
- Strava users can join the Dialed Cycling Lab Strava Club Page
- Facebook users can “Like” the Dialed Cycling Lab page for more information
- You can help support our Race Team by supporting our sponsors and partners – you’ll get a club discount too!
- Support Dialed Cycling Lab by utilizing Dialed Cycling Lab for all of your cycling needs – again, more discounts!
- Annual Dues – We simply ask that you make a donation of your choice that will be used to support our charity events, youth racing team, and some of our racers in need of a little financial support. You can more than make up by using the great discounts you’ll receive from Dialed Cycling!
What will you get from the club? Well, that will include, but not be limited to:
- The camaraderie of being surrounded by some great people!
- Access to club workshops and clinics
- DCL service and maintenance discounts
- Sponsor & Partner Discounts
- Discounts on all bikes, parts, accessories, and apparel – Coming Soon!
- Cycling question resources
- Racer prep program – for those interested in getting into racing
- Scheduled Group Rides – Both Team & Club
- DCL’s Rider SAG Support – Road & Trail assistance if you have a mechanical or are in need of assistance
- Some new friends to ride with – year round, rain or shine!
- The DC Club Message Board
Contact Us for More Information!