Dean Titanium Road Bike
- Top Tube: 54cm
- Seat Tube: 54cm
This bike is tuned up and ready to be ridden many more miles! The frame is mostly titanium with Reynolds carbon seat stays and an Easton carbon fork. This was a top of the line road bike back in its day, featuring a Sram Red groupset with a FSA carbon crankset. The Mavic wheels are solid and lightweight. With a fresh chain, bar tape, and Pirelli tires, this bike feels fast and comfortable.
Weighting is only 3.0- 3.5 lbs, (pending size) every frame is hand-crafted from the finest American made seamless 3/2.5 radial titanium that is cold-worked and stress-relieved for extra stiffness.
- Frame – Dean titanium road frame with Reynolds carbon seat stays
- Fork – Easton EC90 SLX Carbon
- Shifters – Sram Red 10s
- Cassette – Sram Red 10s 11-28
- Chain – Sram PC 1071 (NEW)
- Tires – Pirelli P-Zero Road 700x24c (NEW)
- Wheels – Mavic Ksyrium Equipe
- Headset – Cane Creek
- Seatpost – Bontrager Carbon
- Front Derailleur – Sram Red
- Rear Derailleur – Sram Red
- Crankset – FSA K-Force Carbon 175mm | 52-38
- Bottom Bracket – FSA threaded
- Brake Calipers – Sram Red
- Stem – Forte 120mm
- Handlebar – Forte Pro Carbon 42mm (NEW BAR TAPE)
- Saddle – Jamis
- Pedals – N/A
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!