Devinci Troy Medium 27.5
This bike has been freshly tuned and looks factory fresh especially with the addition of the dropper post. It has a wide variety of gears with the 2×10 drivetrain and plenty of stopping power with the large hydraulic disc brakes. With the exposed carbon weave on parts of the frame, this bike looks sleek and fast. The 27.5 wheels add to the lightweight, agile nature of this bike. It’s ready to shred some trails, whether uphill, downhill, or flat. It is in excellent condition and only has a hand full of rides on it… roughly 10-15 rides with approximately 300 miles in total, and it shows. The bike also won the Velo Mag Best Trail Bikes award.
This carbon shredder uses Devinci’s gravity-proven monocoque design for incredible responsiveness and agility in an impressively featherweight package. At its heart is 140mm of Split Pivot suspension which skillfully charges up technical climbs like a mountain goat, and really comes to life on white-knuckle descents.
- Frame – Devinci Troy carbon
- Fork – Rockshox Pike RC 150mm
- Shock – Rockshox Monarch RT 140mm
- Shifters – Shimano SLX 2×10
- Cassette – Shimano 11-36 10s
- Chain – Shimano
- Tires – Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5x 2.35 (F) Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×2.35 (R)
- Wheels – DT Swiss M1900 27.5 Spline
- Seatpost – Rockshox Reverb Hydraulic Dropper
- Front Derailleur – Sram X7
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset – Sram S1400 34/22 170
- Bottom Bracket – Sram BB92
- Brake Calipers – Shimano SLX hydraulic disc 180mm
- Stem – Raceface Chester
- Handlebar – Devinci Pro riserbar 780mm
- Saddle – WTB Pure
- Pedals – N/A
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!