This bike is built for speed, is truly slippery in the wind, and leaps forward when you press the pedals! If you’ve ridden one before, you know what we mean. What’s more incredible is that it can climb too! In short, it turns your watts into one heck of a ride! The bike is only about 6 months old and shared time with a few other bikes, so it has very few miles. That said, it still shows like new, which is evident by the fact that you can’t even find the heal rub marks on the crank arms.
The bike does have some new goodies too, which includes the nearly new Boyd Carbon Clincher 44’s wheels w/ upgraded, new Dura-Ace 11 Speed Cassette, new Dura-Ace Chain, and spiffy new high visibility Lizard Skin Bar Tape. The Felt AR FRD is gorgeous! With an MSRP of &12,999, you’re getting a lot of bike for your dollar at this greatly reduced price.
The bike has been completely serviced from top to bottom, tuned, and comes with a 3 month service warranty.
Felt AR FRD Factory Description:
The AR FRD continues to be the world’s leader. Designed and developed using CFD software and in the wind tunnel, this aero road bike is up to 31% faster than typical round tube road frames. Constructed from Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme® carbon fiber and using MMC with InsideOut construction the AR FRD framset is competition ready.
Felt AR FRD Build List:
- Frame Size: 54cm
- Frame: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme® carbon fiber, MMC w/ InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB30 & dropouts, 7075 CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, electronic-specific internal cable routing
- Fork: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme® carbon fiber monocoque construction, AeroTaper 1.125″ – 1.25″ carbon fiber steer tube w/ integrated crown race, crown, blades & dropouts
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 w/ secondary sprint shifters
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette: 11 Speed Shimano Dura-Ace 11/25 (Brand New)
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace (Brand New)
- Cranks: Shimano Dura-Ace – 172.5mm / 53-39
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Press Fit Bearings w/ FSA Reducers (Nearly New)
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Bars / Cockpit: 3T Aerotundo LTD carbon fiber handlebar / New Lizard Skin 2.5mm high vis bar tape
- Stem: 3T Integra LTD carbon fiber stem w/ Integrated Garmin Mount
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II CPC Nack saddle
- Seatpost: Felt VariMount Aero Road flip position UHC carbon fiber seatpost
- Headset: FSA No. 44 integrated, 1.125″ – 1.25″ sealed superlight cartridge bearing w/ carbon fiber 15mm cone spacer, 2 x 10mm carbon fiber headset spacer + 1 x 5mm PC headset spacer, Felt compression device, carbon fiber top cap & aluminum bolt
- Wheels: Boyd Carbon Clincher 44’s (nearly new)
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 IIs (New)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Weight as pictured: 15lbs 3oz
The bike can be sold with out the wheelset, tires, and cassette for $5300