Felt Nine FRD Custom – 20″ Large Frame
Fast, fun, stiff, and beautiful! This is a great hardtail mountain bike for both the racer and the person who loves to tear up some trails. The bike climbs incredibly well, and holds its lines with the best of them. The FRD TeXtreme carbon frame is simply awesome.
Per FELT: At only 900 grams the Nine FRD is Felt’s stiffest and lightest hardtail. Nine FRD is engineered with UHC Nano TeXtreme® carbon– new spread-tow carbon that is stronger, stiffer and lighter than standard carbon fiber. TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon uses flat carbon tapes instead of round strands; fiber density is higher. This means more structural carbon and less resin. TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon is the engineering that makes the Nine FRD our fastest hardtail ever.
Bike Build Specs:
- Frame Size: 20 in
- Frame: Felt Nine series carbon 29’er frame, UHC Nano TeXtreme® carbon fiber, Insideout, ControlTaper head tube, Modular Monocoque Construction
- Fork: Fox 32 with Kashima Coat, CTD, and remote Lockout
- Shifters: SRAM XX1
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 10/42t (11s)
- Chain: SRAM XX1
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 (175)
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Handlebars: Ritchie Carbon WCS
- Stem: 3T
- Saddle: Fizik Thar
- Seatpost: Thompson
- Headset: FSA
- Wheels: Stans Crest 29
- Tires: Front – Captain 29×2.0 / Rear – Storm Control 29×2.0
- Pedals: Not Included
As pictured, the bike weighs 20 lbs 02 oz
Got Questions? Want to come see the bike? Give us a shout!