2014 Giant Defy Advanced Small
- Top tube – 530mm
- Seat tube – 480mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride! This Giant Defy endurance road bike has been upgraded a decent bit to make it more versatile and perform better. The Ultegra crankset has been swapped for a lighter Dura-Ace crankset, which sits in a Chris King bottom bracket. The HED Ardennes wheels offer strong rims with an excellent ribbed braking surface, smooth hubs, and a clean black look. The gearing has also been changed by swapping out for a long cage rear derailleur to allow a massive 11-34 cassette. This gives the bike a 1:1 climbing gear to spin up those steep climbs at your own pace.
Ride a gran fondo one week and a hilly race the next. This bike was designed to meet the dual demands of hard, fast races and long, grueling rides. Its Advanced-grade composite frame features endurance geometry with the perfect blend of light weight, stiffness and road-smoothing compliance. The OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts front-end stiffness and precision. The PowerCore bottom bracket turns your power into positive forward motion. And the RideSense ANT+ sensor for wireless data transmission keeps you informed of your progress.
- Frame – Giant Defy carbon Advanced-grade composite
- Fork – Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra 2×11
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-34t
- Chain – Sram PC 1170 (NEW)
- Tires – Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700×25
- Wheels – HED Ardennes Black
- Headset – FSA Integrated
- Seatpost – Giant Vector Composite
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset – Shimano Dura-Ace 50/34t 170mm
- Bottom Bracket – Chris King Pressfit
- Brakes – Shimano Ultegra
- Handlebar – Giant Contact 40cm
- Stem – Giant Contact 90mm
- Saddle – Fabric Scoop Shallow
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!