2012 Giant Glory 8.0 Maestro 0
This downhill bike has been cleaned, tuned up, trued and is ready to rip down your local hill! Get out there and show everybody 26ers aren’t dead yet! It has an upgraded Marzocchi fork, a cassette with a larger range, some flashy gold Chromag bars, and fresh grips.
From World Cup race tracks to your local hill, Giant’s Glory 0 absolutely rails with 203mm of Maestro-equipped travel and a dialed geometry. The chassis is crafted from Giant’s stout ALUXX SL aluminum with a Vivid coil out back to suck up the high-speed hits and chunder without losing a bit of speed. With a 200mm BoXXer leading the charge, that rear end better keep up. DT Swiss wheels troop down the hill with legendary 240s hubs and all the toughness that they’re known for, while fat Schwalbe tires hook up to terra firma. For those sections where you have to pedal, you’ll dig the SRAM X0 shifting with a tight rear cluster powered by stout TruVativ DH cranks. With all this speed, it’s a good thing you have some of the most powerful brakes out there, Avid’s Codes. These things let you hang it out till the bitter end, always in total control.
- Frame – Giant Glory Aluminum
- Fork – Marzocchi Bomber 888
- Rear Shock – Rock shox Vivid R2C with 450×2.75 coil
- Shifter – Sram XO 10s
- Cassette – Sram PG1070 12-36
- Chain – Sram PC 1051
- Front Tire – Continental Downhill Rain King 26×2.5
- Rear Tire – Schwalbe Hans Dampf 26×2.35
- Wheels – DT Swiss EX500 rims with DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Headset – FSA
- Seatpost – Giant Alloy
- Front Chain Guide – MRP
- Rear Derailleur – Sram XO 10s
- Crankset – Truactiv Descendent 36t
- Bottom Bracket – Threaded GXP
- Brake Calipers – Avid Elixir 1
- Stem – Spank 50mm
- Handlebar – Chromag Fubars OSX 780mm
- Grips – Vans ODI Waffle Black
- Saddle – Serfas RX
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!