Giant TCR Advanced SL M/L
- Seat tube – 550mm
- Top tube – 560mm
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! This race ready machine features electronic shifting from Shimano along with a Stages power meter. The carbon aero Mercury wheels spin up fast and the GP 4000 tires grip the road. The FSA carbon bar & stem combo saves weight, adds stiffness, and looks sleek. The new chain and bar tape makes this bike feel new and the capable, more modern gear range will get you up those hills and back down fast.
Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivaled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated seatpost design gives it a comfortable, race-tuned feel and the proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and confident control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it.
- Frame – Giant TCR Advanced SL
- Fork – Giant Carbon
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-30 11s
- Chain – KMC X11 (NEW)
- Tires – Continental GP 4000 S II
- Wheels – Mercury M5
- Headset – Cane Creek
- Seatpost – Giant Carbon
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Crankset – Sram Red 175mm with FSA 52/36 Chainrings & Stages power meter
- Bottom Bracket – Pressfit GXP
- Brakes – Shimano Dura-Ace with Reynolds pads
- Handlebar – FSA Plasma carbon cockpit 120mm/42cm with barfly computer mount
- Saddle – Terry Fly carbon rails
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!