KTM Canic CXC 11s (57cm Frame)
This is a solid bike that has very few rides. It has seen two short gravel rides, one 70 miles gravel event, and two dry early season cross races in the last year. In total, this bike has approximately 120 miles, which is why it’s so clean.
KTM is back in the world of cyclocross bikes. We already produced high-end CC-bikes in the 1960s when we won several national and international titles with Walter Obersberger. Back to the roots with the Canic, that’s the name of the new line. The Canic CXC 11s is for competition athletes and sportive cyclists who want to use the bike for a safe city ride and leisure purposes. The frame is manufactured with Premium Carbon, which is top of the range. KTM found the best compromise between stiffness, weight and aerodynamic without forgetting a perfect cyclocross geometry. A 12mm rear and a 15mm front thru-axle make a precise wheel placement easy and guarantee an optimum force transmission. A new level of shifting performance is provided with the SRAM Force CX1 group set. SRAM CLX disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful, easily modulated stopping power. Equipped with all relevant technologies KTM wants to re-enter at the top of this discipline.
Bike Build Specs:
- Frame Size: 57cm
- Frame: Canic Carbon Monocoque Frame
- Fork: KTM Team Thru Axle, 100mm length, 15×1.50
- Shifters: SRAM Force CX1
- Front Derailleur: n/a – 1×11
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1
- Cassette: Sram Force 1 X-Sync 44t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP PressFit Road 86.5mm
- Chain: SRAM PC-1170
- Crankset: Sram Force 1 X-Sync 44t
- Brakes: SRAM CX1 Hydraulic Disc / SRAM CLX Centerline, 140mm
- Handlebars: KTM Team TM14 Road
- Stem: KTM Team KT-6 7°
- Saddle: Fi`zi:k Tundra M5, Manganese Rails
- Seatpost: KTM Team SP-719 350/27.2
- Headset: KTM Team VP-B-151AM
- Wheels: DT Swiss X 1700 Spline TWO (tubeless ready)
- Tires: Schwalbe X-ONE 700×33
- Pedals: Not Included
Got Questions? Want to come see the bike? Give us a shout!