NEW 2019 BMC Teammachine SLR01 FOUR DISC
MSRP: $5299 / Sale Price: $4100
– 51 and 56cm Frame Sizes Available
The evolution of acceleration
The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc FOUR is a great step toward a pro-level bike without the intense expenses. The Teammachine owns a spot as one of the best road bikes on the market but BMC continues to improve the design. Feedback from professional riders and a supercomputer algorithm designed to design a lightweight frame with a great balance of stiffness and comfort.
The Teammachine SLR01 Disc FOUR is durable enough to face tough road conditions. It can handle mountains and cobblestone while still maintaining its speed and compliance. This bike has linear speed without sacrificing turning or climbing ability. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs in the toughest conditions.
The frame of the BMC SLR01 Disc features an altered fork which compensates for wind forces and the thru-axle. The accommodations made for disc brakes add just 18 grams to the weight of the bike. A 60+ gram addition is not uncommon for the transition to disc brakes. 18 grams is more than a fair trade for brakes that will remain reliable in harsh, wet conditions. Even with the addition of disc brakes, the Teammachine is as nimble as ever.
The Teammachine SLR01 Disc FOUR includes an Ultralight Thru-Axle Design with a Sandwich derailleur hanger that cuts down on additional weight. A super light direct frontal flat mount helps keep the weight to a minimum and provides a mount for the brakes. The Teammachine SLR01 FOUR comes equipped with Mavic Ksyrium Disc UST wheels.
This bike keeps the classic BMC Swiss minimalist style that we are used to seeing. An internal cable guiding system makes servicing easier and keeps things looking sleek. The Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) allows for adjustability and seamless cable integration.
Design improvement is always a priority for BMC. The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc continues to get better and remain as one of the best bikes around. The comfort and reliability of disc brakes will not force you to sacrifice speed thanks to BMC. The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc FOUR is great for anyone looking for their first taste of a Tour-level bike mixed with affordability.
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG701
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36
- Fork Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Frame Material ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Handlebar BMC RAB 02
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8″-1 1/2″
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Rotors Shimano RT800, 160mm/140mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R5 Kium
- Seatpost Teammachine SLR01 “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Stem BMC ICS 01
- Tires Vittoria Corsa, 700x25c
- Wheel – Front Mavic Ksyrium UST
- Wheel – Rear Mavic Ksyrium UST
Got Questions? Want to come see the bike? Give us a shout!