ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Air Relax Plus System includes – AR-3.0 control unit, a pair of leg sleeves, AC power supply and user manual.
- Dual Voltage – Use anywhere in the world indoor or outdoor with voltage independent system and optional battery pack.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle – Improved compression P Mode: Progressive, S Mode: Sequential, F Mode: Full Massage and Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- Built-In Pressure Sensor – Built-in pressure sensor to measure your leg circumference and pressure is evenly distributed to anyone how big or how small people’s limbs are.
- Timer – Extend the operation cycle, 15 and 30 minutes (Press timer button for 30 minutes).
- Fast Cycle – Swift cycle maximizes treatment time leads to 2-3 more compression sequences per treatment than other recovery systems.
- Medical Grade Pump – More powerful and effective than other recovery systems.
- User Interface – Straightforward, Provide quick access to all features.
- YKK Zippers – All of zippers come from YKK that makes the most dependable zipper in the industry.
- Medical Grade Silicone Hose – Non-toxic, lead-free. Tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate to be used for medical applications and meet a high standards of manufacture, bio-compatibility and safety.
- Optional battery pack – Offers 2.5 hours of continuous use with powerful 5,000mAh/72Wh Samsung unit.
- High quality, durable, portable, light-weight system, easy to use for daily recovery and 1 year worry-free warranty.
Note: Air Relax Pro AR-4.0 is not compatible with AR-2.0 and AR-3.0.
Remember to consult your Medical Practitioner before using this Compression Recovery System.
- Rate Voltage: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz (Dual Voltage)
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x 7.0(H) x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
Size Chart : Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
LEG SLEEVE SIZE
| Size 2 || 26″ – 30” || 5’ 2” – 5’ 6” |
| Size 3 || 30” – 34” || 5’ 7” – 6’ 0” |
| Size 4 || 34” – 38” Above || 6’ 1” Above |
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer sleeves. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
Carrying Case Size
- Exterior Dimension: 18″ X 9″ X 8″ (26L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves
- Exterior Dimension: 22″ X 11″ X 10″ (38L capacity) fits a control unit + a pair of leg sleeves + shorts + arm sleeve
CONTRAINDICATIONS:Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.