Garmin Instinct 2 Surf Edition
1 in stock
1 in stock
- This rugged watch is water rated to 100 meters and is thermal and shock resistant. Plus, with a fiber-reinforced polymer case and chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, this device is built to endure.
- Stay up to date on ocean conditions so you can catch the perfect wave. Just pair the watch with your compatible smartphone.
- Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile.
- See conditions — such as tide, wave height, wind and surf rating — for each of the five nearest surf spots, when paired with the Garmin connected app on your compatible smartphone
- The Instinct 2 – Surf Edition smartwatch works with Surfline Sessions which creates videos of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera2. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- Use this activity profile to track your GPS position, speed, distance and heart rate while windsurfing.
- On top of tracking your GPS position, speed, distance and heart rate while kiteboarding, this profile measures your elevation, so you can see jumps on a chart during and after the activity.
- Whether you’re hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you’ll have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
This watch is tough, which means no holding back.
Don’t put a limit on your experiences. Keep them going with up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
Do what you love with dedicated surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding activities.
Train your way with built-in sports apps at the wrist.
Smart notifications1 so you don’t miss out on what matters.
Push boundaries, but stay on track with access to more satellites.
Customer Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.