SRAM XX1 Eagle Copper Chain – 12 Speed
3 in stock
3 in stock
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength.
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
Customer Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.