2016 Scott Scale 920 Large
- Top tube – 590mm
- Seat tube – 480mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride! This Scott Scale 920 has been well maintained throughout its life and it is ready for its next owner. A carbon frame, a 100mm fork, a quick shifting Sram drivetrain, and snappy Shimano hydraulic brakes give this lightweight XC racer a fantastic ride up and down all the hills on course. The green accents on all the Syncros components match the frame and give the bike a pro look. The entire drivetrain was replaced about a year ago and the current chain has only seen a couple of rides. Brake rotors are brand new and the pads have lots of life left. The tires and wheels are ready to be set up tubeless.
When low weight and high-efficiency are at the top of your list, Scott’s cross country focused Scale 920 fits the bill. With its HMF carbon frame featuring a one-piece rear triangle, laterally stiff IDS-SL rear thru axle, and Scott’s Shock Damping System, the Scale has incredible power transfer while maintaining a smooth, controlled ride. Up front, Fox supplies its 100mm-travel 32 Float Performance fork to tame rough terrain.
- Frame –Scott HMF Carbon w/142 x 12mm through-axle, IDS SL dropouts
- Fork – FOX 32 Float 29 Performance Air 100mm-travel w/remote lockout
- Shifter – Sram GX 11speed
- Cassette – Sram XG1150 10-42t
- Chain – Sram PC XX1
- Tires – Maxxis Ardent Race 29×2.2(F) Maxxis Ikon 29×2.2(R)
- Wheels – Syncros XR2.5 DT Swiss hubs
- Headset – Syncros Pro
- Seatpost – Syncros FL1.5
- Rear Derailleur – Sram NX 11speed
- Crankset – Sram GX 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket – BBInfinite GXP
- Brakes – Shimano SLX 160mm(R) 180mm(F)
- Handlebar – Syncros FL1.5 720mm
- Stem – Syncros XR1.5 90mm
- Saddle – Syncros XR2.0
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!