2019 Trek Boone RSL 58cm
- Seat tube – 580mm
- Top tube – 560mm
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! It features a full Dura-Ace electronic groupset with hydraulic brakes. This bike has mountain bike gearing in the rear with a single big ring up front which is perfect for all your gravel adventures and cross racing. The Enve G23 carbon wheels spin up fast and feel great on road or off, and the tubeless cross tires will take what you throw at them. This bike has never been crashed and is in great condition.
Boone Disc is our lightest, fastest cyclocross bike. It charges over barriers, through mud and sand pits, and can handle a heavy dose of beer spray from its top spot on the podium. This is our highest-end cyclocross build, with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power, and a race-ready 1×11 drivetrain.
- Frame – Trek Boone 600 OCLV Carbon
- Fork – Trek Carbon
- Shifters – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette – Shimano Deore XT 11-42 11s
- Chain – KMC X11 SL
- Tires – IRC Serac CX 700×32 [rear] Tracer Pro 700×33 [front] (both set up as tubeless)
- Wheels – Enve G23 rims with DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Headset – Integrated
- Seatpost – Trek Carbon
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano XTR Di2
- Crankset – Shimano Dura-Ace 180mm with 1x 42t Wolftooth chainring & Stages power meter
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano pressfit
- Brakes – Shimano Dura-Ace calipers & rotors
- Handlebar – FSA K-Wing 44cm
- Stem – 3T Arx Team 130mm
- Saddle – Fizik Antares
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!