2020 Trek Checkpoint ALR 5 Gravel Bike (56cm)
- Top tube – 566mm
- Seat tube – 560mm
This Trek gravel bike is in excellent condition, has been pro tuned, and is ready to ride on all surfaces! The bike has the rock solid Shimano 105 groupset that is as dependable as they come with hydraulic disc brakes that offer confident braking. The bike has been upgraded with Mercury Carbon wheels for a stiff, smooth, and fast ride. The frame is equipped with fender mounts and clearance for up to 45mm tires which makes this bike very versatile for your next gravel adventure!
Checkpoint ALR 5 is the best value gravel bike in the lineup. It’s a high-quality build that will hold up for long, rugged miles on pavement, dirt, and even the most treacherous gravel roads. But what sets this model apart is the performance parts and the wealth of features like adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts, massive tire clearance, and extra mounts that make it easy to customize for your kind of adventure.
- Frame –300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, 3S chain keeper, rack and fender mounts, flat mount disc, horizontal sliding dropouts, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork – Checkpoint carbon, tapered alloy steerer, rack mounts, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Shifters – Shimano 105 / Hydraulic Brakes
- Cassette – Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Chain – Shimano
- Tires – Maxxis Rambler – Tubeless w/ Muc Off Stems
- Wheels – Mercury S5 Disc
- Headset – FSA Integrated
- Seatpost – Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset, 330mm length
- Front Derailleur – Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano 105
- Crankset – Shimano 105 – 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano RS500, 86mm, PressFit
- Brakes –Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Handlebar – Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, 93mm reach, 123mm drop, 42cm width
- Stem – 3T 120mm
- Saddle – Fizik Argo
- Extras – Matching Bottle Cages
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!