2009 Trek Madone 58cm
- Top tube –572mm
- Seat tube – 553mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride – fast and smooth! Lots of carbon on this one: frame, fork, bars, shifters, seat mast, and more! That makes this Trek Madone very light and responsive. It has a bit of a mix of components but they all work together smoothly. Sram Red shifters and derailleurs are controlling the shifting and braking on this bike. It’s sitting on some durable and reliable Mavic Ksyrium rims wrapped in larger 28c Michelin tires. Brand new Lizardskins bar tape and subtle red accents makes this bike look professional and race-ready.
Trek’s Madone is made in the USA from their Tour de France-proven OCLV carbon for impressive lightness, awesome efficiency and precision handling. Plus, with carbon’s inherent vibration damping and the Bontrager Race X Lite carbon fork, this bike is velvety smooth on even rough pavement.
- Frame – Trek Madone Carbon 58cm
- Fork – Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon
- Shifters – Sram Red 2×10
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-28 10s
- Chain – KMC XXSP 10s
- Tires – Michelin Pro4 Endurance 700×28
- Wheels – Mavic Ksyrium SSC
- Headset – Cane Creek integrated
- Seatpost – Bontrager Carbon Seat Mast
- Front Derailleur – Sram Red
- Rear Derailleur – Sram Red
- Crankset – Shimano Dura-Ace 53/39 – 175mm
- Bottom Bracket – Pressfit BB90
- Brakes – Dia-Compe BRS
- Handlebar – Easton EC90 equipe SLX 44cm 31.8 Carbon
- Stem – Cannondale 110mm
- Saddle – Prologo X10
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!