2021 Wilier Triestina Cento10NDR XL
- Top tube –574mm
- Seat tube – 560mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride – fast and smooth! The bike has less than 500 miles on it. This versatile Italian road bike can accommodate rim and disc brakes as well as switch between quick release and thru-axle wheels. The frame has a damping system behind the seat tube and can fit up to a 30mm tire for comfort and performance. The bike is currently set up tubeless on a pair of carbon Hunt wheels with Schwalbe 28mm tires and a Campagnolo Chorus mechanical 2×12 hydraulic disc groupset is in charge of shifting and braking. The integrated cockpit by Wilier hides three of the cables inside the bar and stem for a sleek aerodynamic look.
A racing frame and the perfect balance between performance and comfort. The Cento10NDR will let you spend long hours in the saddle, thanks to its specially designed endurance geometry and the ACTIFLEX system – Wilier’s new approach to absorbing rear vibrations generated by bumps in the road surface.
- Frame – Wilier Cento10NDR XL
- Fork – Wilier Cento10NDR
- Shifters – Campagnolo Chorus 2×12
- Cassette – Campagnolo Chorus 11-32 12s
- Chain – Campagnolo Chorus 12s
- Tires – Schwalbe Pro One 700×28 TLR
- Wheels – Hunt Limitless Research 48mm Carbon
- Headset – Integrated
- Seatpost – Ritchey Carbon 27.2
- Front Derailleur – Campagnolo Chorus
- Rear Derailleur – Campagnolo Chorus
- Crankset – Campagnolo Chorus 172.5 48/32t
- Bottom Bracket – Campagnolo
- Brakes – Campagnolo Chorus hydraulic disc 160mm(F), 140mm(R)
- Handlebar – Wilier Barra 44cm
- Stem – Wilier Stemma 120mm
- Saddle – Selle Italia Boost X3
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!