BMC Alpenchallenge AMP SPORT ONE (Medium)
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Alpenchallenge AMP Road ONE is an excellent electric electric road bike from BMC that delivers the ultimate e-road bike power to weight ratio. With a sleek carbon chassis and powerful Shimano drive unit, to maximize your comfort and control on varying road surfaces they utilized their Micro Travel Technology; which provides 10mm of tuned bump absorption to take the edge off of rougher surfaces while supporting long days in the saddle.
- Alpenchallenge AMP, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Alpenchallenge Premium Carbon
- Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
- Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Shimano CR-E80 spider, FSA Megatooth 44T
- Shimano 105, 11-34T
- Shimano HG-601
- Shimano 105
- Shimano RS700
- Shimano UR300, SM-RT26 Rotors (160 /160)
- BMC LSB 02
- BMC RSM 01
- Alpenchallenge AMP “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Selle Royal 2043 HRN
- Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
- DT Swiss R500
- Vittoria Rubino Pro, 30mm
FULL-CARBON FRAME AND FORK
A featherweight chaissis with superior handling and ride quality.
MICRO TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY (MTT)
BMC’s MTT technology provides 10mm of travel for improved comfort and traction.
INTEGRATED COCKPIT SYSTEM (ICS)
The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
Optimizes the center of gravity for a natural-feeling ride.
Borrowed from BMC’s top-tier race machines, the D-Shape Seatpost provides superb comfort with a svelte look and keeps weight down to a minimum.
40C TIRE CLEARANCE
Ample tire clearance increases versatility for a variety of road conditions.
Customer Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.