Profile Design – Sonic Ergo T5
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Sonic bracket has been designed as the successor to the J2, which has been a somewhat ignored part of our range. With this update it brings our new generation fit range to a wider range of price points, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms
The Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to createas little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of anaerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position despite afairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fitrange for exactly this purpose.
The T5 extension features a 13° ski-bend designed to give a range of aerodynamic hand positions.
- Bracket: Sonic
- Armrest: Ergo
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm (7.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Stack: 60mm – 130mm (w/ aftermarket riser kits)
- Extension Length Adjustment: 25mm – 275mm (center of basebar to tip)
- Extension Length: 348mm
- Extension Height: 80mm
- Extension Angle: 13°
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 554g
Customer Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.