– 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
– Magnets keep all bits in place
– Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
– Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
– 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers are part of the 8-Bit System that is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap.