2009 Cannondale Six Carbon 5 – 60cm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to hit the open road! This Cannondale Six features a lightweight carbon frame and fork built up with Shimano 105 and Ultegra components. It hasn’t seen too many miles, and especially with its fresh handlebar tape and new chain, it feels brand new.
Cannondale’s Six Carbon 5 is truly a jack-of-all: its carbon frame and fork are light enough to race, compliant enough for centuries and tough enough for fast daily commuting. Right there with you are Shimano’s light RS10 wheels and grippy Maxxis tires. The Shimano 105 drivetrain delivers an upgraded Ultegra SL rear derailleur to fire off the shifts lickety-split, too. Control Tech has you covered with their great bar and stem while Selle San Marco gives you a comfortable saddle.
- Frame – Cannondale Six Carbon 60cm
- Fork – Cannondale Six Carbon
- Shifters – Shimano 105
- Cassette – Shimano 105 12/27 10s
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra 10s
- Tires – Maxxis Columbiere 700/23c
- Wheels – Shimano RS10
- Headset – Integrated
- Seatpost – Cannondale C2 Carbon-wrapped
- Front Derailleur – Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra SL
- Crankset – Shimano 105 50/34 175mm
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano Threaded
- Brake Calipers – Tektro R580 Dual-Pivot
- Stem – ControlTech Estro 110mm 5°
- Handlebar – ControlTech Elite compact 44cm
- Saddle – San Marco Ponza Power
- Pedals – N/A
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!