2019 BMC Teamelite 01 THREE – XL
This hardtail is tuned and ready to be ridden and raced. It has a few simple upgrades such as a dropper post and an oval chainring. The tires are set up as tubeless and the tread is close to new. One fantastic feature that this bike has is the Microtravel Suspension that is built into the frame, which offers 20mm of travel in the rear. BMC no longer offers this technology on their new mountain bikes.
The Teamelite strikes the perfect balance to deliver a bike that is lightweight, stiff and strong. Designed to enrich your experience, allowing riders to attack the terrain with full confidence and master every challenge.
- Frame – BMC Teamelite xl carbon
- Fork – Fox 32 Performance 100mm
- Shifters – Shimano XTR
- Cassette – Shimano Deore XT 11s 11/46
- Chain – Shimano
- Tires – Vittoria Barzo 29×2.25 tubeless
- Wheels – DT Swiss XR 1501
- Seatpost – KS LEV Integra Dropper Post (Upgrade!)
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset – Shimano Deore XT 175
- Chainring – Wolftooth oval 32t chainring
- Bottom Bracket – Pressfit 92mm
- Brake Calipers – Sram Level
- Stem – BMC alloy 80mm
- Handlebar – BMC carbon 720mm
- Saddle – Fizik Antarez
- Pedals – N/A
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!