2009 BMC Time Machine TT02 Small
- Seat tube – 508mm
- Top tube – 525mm
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! This race proven time trial bike has been carefully taken care of and is outfitted with lots of high-end components. Shifting is done smoothly with a Campagnolo drivetrain, contacting the road with HED carbon wheels on Continental GP4000 tires.
The Time Machine TT02 gets its genes from the TT01, a time-trial bike that was developed especially for professional racing. The radical aerodynamic frame captivates through its heart of carbon. Important performance elements have been borrowed from the TT01 such as the Sliding Airfoils System used for the seat tube and seat stays.
- Frame – BMC Time Machine alloy with carbon seat stay
- Fork – Easton EC90 Aero Carbon
- Shifters – Campagnolo 10 speed bar end shifters
- Cassette – Campagnolo 11-23 10s
- Chain – Campagnolo 10 speed
- Tires – Continental Grand Prix 4000s II 700×25
- Wheels – HED. Jet Disc(R), HED. 3(F)
- Headset – FSA Integrated
- Seatpost – BMC Carbon Aero
- Front Derailleur – Campagnolo Chorus CT 10s
- Rear Derailleur – Campagnolo Chorus 10s
- Crankset – Campagnolo Record Carbon 172.5mm – 53/39 – 10s
- Bottom Bracket – Campagnolo Record Threaded
- Brakes – Campagnolo Chorus
- Stem – Ritchey 90mm
- Handlebar – Oval Concepts TT bars
- Saddle – Selle Italia SLR T1
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!