2008 Giant TCR C2 56cm
- Seat tube – 540mm
- Top tube – 560mm
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! This carbon road bike features a Shimano Ultegra groupset with a new chain and new brake pads all around. It’s rolling on some reliable Mavic Aksium wheels with the bulletproof Continental Gatorskin tires. A carbon seatpost with a Specialized saddle keeps it comfortable, especially with Raceface bars and stem wrapped in newer bar tape.
When you’re ready to give it your all, TCR Composite is ready to respond. Featuring formulaOne Composite construction for responsive handling in an astonishingly lightweight frame. Built by hand
in Giant’s C-Tech factory and ridden to victory the world over.
- Frame – Giant TCR C2 carbon
- Fork – Giant TCR carbon
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra Flightdeck 10s
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-28 10s
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra 10s (NEW)
- Tires – Continental Gatorskin 700×23
- Wheels – Mavic Aksium Race
- Headset – FSA Integrated
- Seatpost – Carbon 27.2
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra 10s
- Crankset – Shimano 172.5mm / 50-34 / 10s
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano threaded
- Brakes – Shimano Ultegra (NEW PADS)
- Stem – Raceface Cadence 100mm
- Handlebar – Raceface Cadence 42cm
- Saddle – Specialized Avatar Comp
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!