This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride! This carbon Felt is designed for triathlons and time trials. It uses smaller 650 wheels to scale with its frame size. The gears are changed with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting which can be controlled from both positions on the bars. The saddle has mounts for bags and bottle cages.
The B Series are triathlon and UCI legal time trial bikes molded from the workhorse UHC performance carbon fiber. Designed to slice through the wind, the B Series is the perfect bike to quickly send you out of the transition area or starting ramp.
- Frame – UHC performance carbon Felt 47cm
- Fork – UCH performance carbon Felt
- Shifters – Shimano Di2 TT 2×11
- Cassette – Sram 11-28t 11s
- Chain – FSA N11
- Tires – 650×23 Vittoria Rubino pro(F) Kenda Koncept Lite(R)
- Wheels – 650 Felt TTr4 alloy
- Headset – Felt integrated
- Seatpost – Felt carbon aero
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset – BB30, FSA 50/34t chainrings, 165mm, 110bcd
- Bottom Bracket – BB30
- Brakes – Shimano levers with Di2 shift buttons, TRP calipers
- Handlebar – Felt aluminum 39cm
- Stem – Origin 60mm
- Saddle – Fizik Mystica with bottle cage mounting system
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!