2017 Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc 51cm
- Top tube – 510mm
- Seat tube – 460mm
This bike has been tuned up and is ready to ride! The Synapse is Cannondale’s endurance road bike and this one is the spec to get. The frame is their Hi-Mod version which uses better carbon fiber, and it has been built up with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset. Color matching carbon HollowGram wheels are wrapped in some wide and durable Continental tires and the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes slow down the bike efficiently and predictably in all weather.
The Synapse is the perfect balance of raw power and all-day rideability. Its race proven combination of endurance geometry, light weight and road smoothing comfort has won it everything from Spring Classics to Bike of the Year accolades. It might just be the best all-around road bike we’ve ever made.
- Frame – Synapse Disc BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SAVE PLUS BB30a
- Fork – Synapse Disc BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SAVE PLUS
- Shifters – Shimano Di2 2×11
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-32t
- Chain – Sram PC 1170 (NEW)
- Tires – Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700×28(F) Continental Gatorskin 700×28(R)
- Wheels – HollowGram Carbon QR Clincher Disc
- Headset – Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- Seatpost – SAVE Carbon 25.4x350mm
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset – HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 50/34, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket – BB30a
- Brakes – Shimano hydraulic disc 140mm(F&R)
- Handlebar – Cannondale C2 40cm
- Stem – Cannondale C2 90mm
- Saddle – Fabric Scoop Shallow
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!