2021 Canyon Grail AL – Medium
- Top tube –577mm
- Seat tube – 522mm
This Canyon Grail gravel bike is super clean, completely tuned, and ready to ride just about anything you can throw at it… Road, gravel, single track, it can do it all. The Shimano GRX drivetrain is very smooth and dependable, and the alloy frame is both comfortable and durable for your gravel adventures. This bike really does provide a lot of performance with great value.
The latest Shimano GRX600 gravel groupset is the ideal match for this aluminum gravel bike. Thanks to enhanced ergonomics and a 34-tooth cassette combined with 46/30 chainset, you’ll be able to spin up any climb you encounter.
- Frame – Canyon Grail AL Disc
- Fork – Canyon FK0070 CF Disc
- Shifters – Shimano RX600
- Cassette – Shimano HG700 11-34 11s
- Chain – Shimano HG601 11-speed
- Tires – Schwalbe G-One Bite 40 mm
- Wheels – DT Swiss C 1850 Spline db SH11 – Tubeless
- Seatpost – Canyon Carbon SP43 (27.2)
- Front Derailleur –Shimano GRX RX810
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano GRX RX810
- Crankset – Shimano RX600 2x (48-30t / 172.5)
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano Pressfit BB72
- Brakes – Shimano RX600 Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebar – Canyon HB0063
- Stem – Canyon V13
- Saddle – Selle Italia X3
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!