2012 Ridley X-Fire 54cm
- Top Tube – 535mm
- Seat Tube – 545mm
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! Older cross bikes make great, more affordable all-around bikes. With their tire clearance, they are great for cyclocross racing, gravel adventures, and around town commuting. Throw on some slicks and they make good road bikes too. This Ridley is shifting gears with a mostly Shimano Ultegra groupset with a carbon FSA crankset. Braking is done by powerful Avid rim brakes. What stands out the most are the wheels. Stan’s notubes alpha rims with the legendary Chris King hubs in anodized red with matching red spoke nipples and red Salsa QR skewers. With a new chain and fresh bar tape, this bike is ready to go.
Coming to a podium near you is the X-Fire, Ridley’s full-carbon cyclocross bike that brings professional racing quality to riders with a penchant for mud, barriers and run-ups. Designed in Belgium, where ‘cross is pretty much the national pastime, the X-Fire is super fast and it excels with Ridley’s race-proven geometry. Plus, ample tire clearance lets you churn through the slop and the full-carbon fork with a tapered steerer changes direction with surgical precision.
- Frame – 54cm Carbon Ridley X-Fire
- Fork – Carbon Ridley X-Fire
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra 10s
- Cassette – Shimano CS-5600 12-25 10s
- Chain – KMC X10 (NEW)
- Tires – Vittoria Cross XL Pro 700×33
- Wheels – Stan’s no-tubes Alpha 340 rims with Chris King anodized red hubs
- Headset – FSA integrated
- Seatpost – Ritchey WCS
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset – FSA SL-K Hollow Carbon 46/36- 10s- 170mm
- Bottom Bracket – Press-fit 30mm
- Brakes – Avid Shorty Ultimate
- Handlebar – Ritchey WCS Logic Curve 42mm (like-new LizardSkins tape)
- Stem – Ritchey WCS 4 Axis 110mm
- Saddle – 4ZA Cirrus
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!