Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert 29er
- Size – Large
This bike had been tuned up and is ready to ride! This trail ready mountain bike is packed with great components and features. You get a nice alloy specialized frame that can take a beating, and combining 29er wheels with full suspension is always a recipe for superior control and speed. Upgrades include Formula Oro hydraulic brakes, dropper post, tubeless tires, and Chris King headset & bottom bracket. The 3×9 drivetrain offers a large range of gears to choose from. There is a minor dent on the seat stay on the non drive side.
Go up from the Carve range and you’ll find the Stumpjumper which is Specialized’s top of the range 29″, race ready cross country Mountain Bike. Impressively the Stumpjumper has been going for over 30 years with the latest range offering both aluminium (EVO 29) and carbon fibre (Comp Carbon 29, Expert Carbon 29 and S-Works 29) frames. As well as more advanced frames Stumpjumper models are equipped with higher specification components compared to Carve models which result in lighter and more aggressive bikes designed for racing and speed.
- Frame – Alloy Specialized Stumpjumper
- Fork – RockShox Reba 110mm
- Shock – Fox Float RP23
- Shifters – Sram X9
- Cassette – Sram PG990 12-34
- Chain – Sram PC 951 (NEW)
- Tires – Purgatory 29×2.3 [front] Ground Control 29.2.1 [rear] (both set up with fresh sealant)
- Wheels – FSA XC-290
- Headset – Chris King
- Seatpost – Specialized Command Post dropper 100mm
- Front Derailleur – Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur – Sram XO
- Crankset – Shimano SLX 175mm triple
- Bottom Bracket – Chris King threaded
- Brakes – Formula Oro 180mm rotors
- Handlebar – FSA XC 280 Alloy 670mm
- Grips – ODI Rogue Lock-on
- Stem – Thomson Elite X4 90mm
- Saddle – Specialized Avatar
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!