2013 Trek Madone 6.2 (52cm)
- Effective Top tube – 534mm
- Seat tube length – 493mm
This Trek Madone road bike is in great condition, has been pro tuned, and is ready to ride all the miles! The bike is equipped with the always dependable Shimano Ultegra groupset, mechanical rim brakes, and Bontrager RL wheels, which has it weighing in at just 15 lbs 10 oz. It also has new Zipp Service Course SL bars, new bar tape, and a new chain. There is a small cosmetic paint chip on the top tube that is roughly 4mm across, and a 3mm rub mark on the seat stay from mounted fenders (see photos). The bike is in great condition otherwise.
Trek’s Madone 6 Series is race-bike royalty with an aero advantage. Hand built in the USA from Trek’s 600 Series OCLV Carbon, this king of the concrete boasts super-aerodynamic KVF tube technology to smooth airflow from tip-to-tail and effortlessly turn pedal power into speed. The Madone also features a stiff, beefy BB90 bottom bracket for optimal power transmission, a tapered E2 head tube so you can slice through corners with pinpoint precision, and an integrated and adjustable seatmast for outstanding compliance. Plus, the Ultegra 10-speed shifting offers the smoothness that only Shimano can deliver and the blazing-fast Race Lite wheels are an absolute dream to ride.
- Frame –600 Series OCLV Carbon, made in the USA, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, E2, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Fork – Madone KVF full carbon, E2, carbon dropouts
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 10 speed 11/28t
- Chain – SRAM
- Tires – Continental 700cx25
- Wheels – Bontrager RL
- Headset – Cane Creek IS-2 integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, alloy, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Seatpost – Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset – Ultegra – 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano
- Brakes –Bontrager Speed Limit integrated brakes w/Shimano Ultegra STI levers
- Handlebar – Zipp Service Course SL with new Bar Tape
- Stem – Bontrager Race X Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- Saddle – Specialized Oura
- Extras – Matching Bottle Cages
*All used consignment bicycles come with a 3-month service warranty from Dialed Cycling Lab. If anything should go wrong with the tune of the bike in your first three months of owning it, bring it in for a complimentary service appointment so we can make it right. The frame, all components, and wheels are sold as is with now expressed warranty. They have all been inspected, tuned, and cleaned so you can get straight to riding! If you have any questions about this bike, please feel free to contact us as we are more than happy to help. Thanks for looking!